GreeneStep Services Management System
The Services Management System gives a great flexibility to your organization at all levels and improves the efficiency of your customer servicing and related services processes multifold.
GreeneStep Service Management is a web based platform that is multi device supported, providing you device responsive User Interface, Navigation and Security features. This system is completely integrated with GreneStep ERP/CRM.
This system helps sales and services business to improve service levels, bring in transparency, faster capturing of services requests, complaints, work orders, job orders enabling collaboration with Services Departments, Field Technician, Spares and Stores departments and end customers.
Now connecting service technicians and customers from anywhere, anytime and any device is the key expectation of the growing business firms from various industries. We have developed this feature based on current agile business needs. The system can connect company staff from various levels and departments and get the timely and instant update of the services status even from any remote location. This in turn increases the efficiency and revenue.
The following business features can be handled with our advanced Service Management system:
- Quick Service/Work/Job Order Placement
- Accounts Lookup and Complaint / Services Registration
- End to End Customer Requests and Tasks Status
- Google Map Integration for Service Location Tracking
- Leased / Sold Assets and Equipment Monitoring
- Tasks and Status updates
- Payment Receipts on Work/Service/Job Orders
- Instant Alerts on a single platform
- Spares and Stores Inventory Information for Parts Replacement and Servicing
- Technician Performance Metrics
- Role based UI ensuring maximum security and convenient usage
- Integrated with GreeneStep ERP, CRM
- Flexible configuration giving you the ability to design your own Service Order templates
- Invoices and Reports printing
- Google Map based navigation tracking system providing you added advantage of speed and reliability
- Login from your tablet or smartphone device for instant updates, alerts and email messages
- The top management can manage the Services workflow in your organization with ease and monitor the whole system on their mobile
- The managers and supervisors will be able to assign and track the work progress of their team members. The service locations can be assigned based on the technician’s availability in a particular area and route
- The field technician or the service engineer can easily update the nature of the work and parts and replacements required and any other additional requirements from the customer from the service location and get the approval from their superiors if needed.
- People at different levels and departments will be able to get the timely updates of equipment’s and parts stock information and compare it with the current stock in the company and take necessary action
- The equipment details such as warranty details and spare parts included in the warranty package, parts that has to be replaced with additional charge can be easily accessed from any device
- The Customer and Order details can be updated instantly
- The flexibility of receiving payment ranges from cash to PCI compliant Credit Card processing systems. The payments received can be updated from the remote system
- Once the Order cycle is completed the team members can proceed with the trail steps of converting the Order to Invoice, maintain the Accounting transactions etc.
- The process stage and status can be update with in the team members and Customers by creating tasks, which can also be linked to the Service order. Instant email to the Customers and concerned team members can also be triggered
- In this way the process cycle gets completed in smooth and hassle-free manner
- Finally, the reports can be generated and used for analysis to measure Field Technicians performance, productivity, Turnaround Time on Service fulfillment, Inventory Management and much more.